What's on in Hawke's Bay
Find out what events are on in Hawke's Bay, Wairoa, Hastings, Central Hawke's Bay and Napier. If you need to know what's on this is the place to look. If you are after council meetings view our meetings calendar.
Does not include exhibitions or workshops. You can view these by selecting them on the menu to the left.
Napier Wellbeing Market
The Napier Wellbeing Market is a fantastic free holistic health weekend showcasing people who are passionate about making the world a better place through health, natural medicine, stress-free living, fitness, wellbeing and environmental awareness.
Lots of amazing stalls for you to explore & enjoy! This is our first Hawkes Bay Wellbeing weekend, so please come along and celebrate with us!
- Natural health therapies, free health checks and advice
- On-site Massages, Reiki, Reflexology, Shiatsu and other delightful body therapies
- Organic skincare, body and beauty products, Animal health, Baby Care.
- Back pain, Asthma, Eczema & Diabetes support and nutrition
- Huge crystal stall, jewellery, inspirational books & gifts
- Aura-Soma, Readings, Meditation, Yoga.
Free talks programme all weekend!
Come to the Napier Wellbeing Market and find out how you can take better care of yourself, your family, friends, pets and home.
Other upcoming markets: Taupo, Whitianga, Titirangi.
Saturday 14 October, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday 15 October, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Restrictions: All Ages